I found a defective wine box sitting in my basement so I decided to make use of it and turn it into a jewelry box for my jewelries. An environmentally friendly tutorial.
- 7 Screw hooks
- 1 Old wine box
1. Unscrew one side of the lids, I picked the side for the wine glasses. I saved the lid for my watches.
2. I bought a pack of assortment screw hooks from the dollar store and used the one that fits my jewelries.
3. The wine box usually comes with a styrofoam that holds all the wine accessories.
4. Remove the styrofoam piece and flip to the other side and put it back in.
5. Screw the hooks evenly to the styrofoam.
6. Ta-la! Just put all your jewelries into the different slots.
Put the detached lid aside for your watches. Now you have a recycled jewelry box and a watch tray!