For Dinner, I tried out this recipe for spinach & feta stuffed chicken breast. I didn’t have any feta cheese so I substituted with fat-free cheddar cheese instead. Also, my dad’s friend got us this really fresh salmon sashimi so everything was fantastic and on target.
Stuffed chicken breast with spinach, onions and cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 red onions chopped
Salt and pepper
1 handful of spinach
2 pcs of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 slices of fat-free cheddar cheese (or feta cheese), shredded
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees
2. Heat oil on pan in medium-low heat, cook onions and season with salt and pepper, until soft or lightly brown. 2-3 minutes approximately.
3. Add chopped spinach and cook until soft. About 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Cut chicken horizontally to create pocket
5. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper (I used garlic salt). Transfer to baking sheet.
6. Stuff spinach mixture and cheese into pocket until full.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the thickest part is opaque.
Note: I put the spinach mixture and shredded cheese into a zip bag to mix everything together. Then I cut the corner of the bag and squeeze the mixture into the pocket. It works just like squeezing cream on a cake.